For instance, if you played Monopoly and one player just ignored the “Go To Jail” card or refused to pay the rent on Boardwalk, but the rest of the players followed the rules, who do you suppose would win the game if that player was allowed to violate all the rules?
Obviously, the rule breaker would be the winner at the end of that game.
Well, politics is like a big game. Only it is supposed to be a game of life that everyone is supposed to play out with certain rules.
We the people laid down some rules, back in 1788 that were followed for a few years. Those rules are called The United States Constitution and they are sworn to be upheld by everyone who is sworn in as a public official.
Well, if the game players swear to uphold it and then begin violating the rules right away, and they have all the guns at their disposal in the way of force, what can you expect the other players to do but to quit giving their support and take their pieces home from the game and quit?
As near as I can tell the major violations of the rules began with the war of Northern aggression against the peaceful Southern states who wanted out of the marriage contract due to gross violations of the agreements by the north.
The current President, Abe Lincoln, was very adept at making up his own rules as he went along with the game. Since Lincoln, every President, up and including our most recent, have violated the rules of the game.
If you read the “rule book,” which is the United States Constitution, you will find that many provisions are being totally ignored and in many cases are so blatantly obvious that anyone with an elementary school education can see it.
Here are just a few of the hundreds of violations of the rules of the game…
- No where does the Constitution allow the creation of a central bank so that fiat paper money can be issued.
- No where does the Constitution allow the use of anything other than gold and silver coin for currency.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the creation of a national police force, I.E. FBI, ATF, DEA, etc.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the President to declare war and decide who or what nation to invade.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the federal government to be involved in “education.”
- No where does the Constitution allow for any license to have or possess any certain type of firearm.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the government to do background checks on firearms purchases.
- No where does the Constitution allow for a national forest service.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the federal government to claim ownership of any land except as specified for forts, post offices, or naval yards.
- No where does the Constitution allow for the DIRECT taxation of wages. And this has been supported by numerous Supreme Court decisions.
This list can go on and on…un-Constitutional war, un-Constructional taxes, un-Constitutional drafts, un-Constitutional control over the states…
So this is how I make my protest….I REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME AND VOTE for someone who is going to totally ignore the rules that have been laid down for the game.