At Palo Alto Free Press.com, We make it easier to find!
Highly skilled creative report writers for the City of Palo Alto
The Independent Police Auditor has the authority to review and assess for objectivity, thoroughness, and appropriateness of disposition citizen complaint investigations of misconduct and internal affairs investigations associated with the Police Department and makes recommendations to the Police Chief.
- May receive citizen complaints directly.
- Reviews and assess for objectivity, thoroughness, and appropriateness of disposition.
- Makes recommendations to the Chief of Police regarding further investigation, processes, and dispositions.
- Formally meets with the City Manager and Police Chief once a quarter to discuss any issues.
- Formally meets with the City Council twice a year to discuss issues.
Mr. Robert Miller
Mr. Mike Gennaco
1443 E. Washington Blvd., #234
Pasadena, CA 91104